The Annual General Meeting of PKN ORLEN, held on May 15th 2014:
- Approved the Directors’ Reports on the Company’s and the ORLEN Group’s operations in 2013, as well as the separate and consolidated financial statements for 2013;
- Granted discharge to all members of the Management and Supervisory Boards in respect of their duties;
- Resolved to distribute the Company’s profit for 2013 in the following way:
- PLN 615,901,047.84 was allocated to dividend payments (PLN 1.44 per share); the dividend record date was set at June 16th 2014 and dividend payment date at July 8th;
- The balance of PLN 1,783,433.63 was allocated to the Company’s statutory reserve funds.
- The General Meeting resolved to liquidate the Privatisation Fund of Petrochemia Płock S.A. and transfer its funds of PLN 53,476,400 to the statutory reserve funds.
- The General Meeting further resolved that the PKN ORLEN Supervisory Board would be composed of nine members and appointed Mr Adam Ambrozik and Mr Radosław Leszek Kwaśnicki to the Supervisory Board.
More information about General Meeting on: http://www.orlen.pl/EN/InvestorRelations/GeneralMeetings/Pages/default.aspx