- PKN ORLEN wins the Index of Success 2013 ranking of CEE companies organised by Deloitte and the Rzeczpospolita daily, in the Mergers and Acquisitions category.
- For the second time and as the only representative of the CEE region, PKN ORLEN is named the World’s Most Ethical Company by the international team of experts from the US Ethisphere Institute.
- PKN ORLEN tops the Rzeczpospolita daily's Lista 500 ranking of Poland's largest companies, with ORLEN Paliwa taking the 14th rank.
- PKN ORLEN named an example of the most successful transformation of the past 25 years in Poland according to readers of the Puls Biznesu daily.
- 283rd position in the Forbes Global 2000 ranking in terms of sales revenue in 2014.
- Jacek Krawiec, President of the PKN ORLEN Management Board, named Man of the Decade – the One who Changed the Polish Oil and Chemicals Industry.
- Jacek Krawiec and PKN ORLEN receive the Polish Industry Transformer award under the patronage of the Nowy Przemysł business monthly in recognition of the high quality of management and consistent pursuit of ambitious goals.
- PKN ORLEN is included in the WSE's RESPECT Index of socially responsible companies for the eighth time.
- Award in the Efficiency in Management – Company of the Year special category in the 2013 Diamonds of the Polish Chemical Industry competition.
- ORLEN Paliwa ranks 46th in the Central Europe Top 500 report compiled by Deloitte and the Rzeczpospolita daily and 13th in the List of 2000 Polish Enterprises and Exporters according to the Rzeczpospolita daily.
- IKS Solino ranks 9th in the Golden 100 Companies of the of Kujawy-Pomerania Region prepared by the Gazeta Pomorska daily.
- A Business Gazelle title for ORLEN Laboratorium and ORLEN Centrum Serwisowe in the ranking of Polish SMEs demonstrating the strongest growth, organised by the Puls Biznesu daily in collaboration with Coface Poland, provider of business intelligence services.
- Diamond to the Golden Statuette awarded by Business Centre Club to ORLEN Centrum Serwisowe.
- The Pearl of Polish Economy award for ORLEN GAZ in the Grand Pearls category in the 11th edition of the ranking organised by the POLISH MARKET business magazine in collaboration with the Institute of Economics of the Polish Academy of Sciences.
- ORLEN named Poland's Most Valuable Brand for the eighth time. According to the Rzeczpospolita daily, the ORLEN brand's value increased 12% on the previous year, to nearly PLN 4.4bn.
- PKN ORLEN leads the Top Brand 2014 ranking of the most active sectors and the most media-friendly brands, in the Service Stations segment.
- ORLEN service stations are awarded the Trusted Brand Golden Emblem and the Most Environmentally Friendly Brand Emblem in the European Trusted Brands 2014 consumer survey.
- Customer Service Quality Star 2014 award for ORLEN service stations in the 8th edition of the Poland-wide customer opinion poll.
- The BENZINA brand wins the annual CZECH SUPERBRANDS 2014 competition.
- PKN ORLEN is granted the 2014 Top Employers Polska certificate for the third time in recognition of its HR policy.
- PKN ORLEN is recognised with the Universum TOP 100 Ideal Employer 2014 certificate in Poland's largest student opinion poll.
- PKN ORLEN secures top spot in the Global Management Challenge Employers – Best Employers ranking, in the category Employer Investing in Employee Development.
- PKN ORLEN ranks 4th in the Employer for Engineers survey held among students of technical universities.
- ANWIL recognised as a Reliable Employer.
- Distinction awarded in the Poland-wide Pantheon of Polish Ecology competition in the Enterprise category – for building flue gas catalytic denitrification units on boilers K7 and K8 at the Company's CHP Plant. PKN ORLEN is also awarded a diploma for participating in the 4th edition of the Eco-Responsible Businesses competition.
- PKN ORLEN receives the Patron of Pro-Environmental Education title in recognition of its educational and awareness projects promoting sustainable development and environmental protection.
- The Cheerful Kindergarten Friend title for the Head of Environmental Protection Office at PKN ORLEN.
- The Best of The Best special award in the Best Annual Report 2013 contest organised by the Accounting and Tax Institute. The Company was also recognised for the most investor-friendly Directors' Report and for exemplary application of IAS/IFRS in its financial statements.
- PKN ORLEN in the top three of Polish listed companies that best report their ESG (non-financial) data, in the groups of WIG20 and mWIG40 companies and energy sector companies, according to the 2nd edition of a ranking list compiled by the Polish Association of Stock Exchange Issuers, GES and Crido Business Consulting.
- PKN ORLEN recognised for its corporate governance and quality of communication with the capital market in the 8th edition of the WarsawScan 2014 ranking compiled by NBS.
- The Certificate of Implementation of the Responsible Care Framework Management System for ANWIL, granted by the Polish Chamber of Chemical Industry.
- The Responsible Care certificate for Unipetrol, Unipetrol Doprava, Unipetrol RPA, and Unipetrol Services.
- The AEO (Authorised Economic Operator) Certificate for PKN ORLEN affirming the Company's credibility, reliability and compliance with customs laws and international trade regulations.
- PKN ORLEN's MIKROFLOTA card in the lead of the Fleet Awards poll in the Fuel Cards for SMEs category and of the Fleet Derby poll.
- PKN ORLEN's Motorway Service Areas in Wieszowa Południe and Wieszowa Północ recognised in the 3rd edition of the Service Station of the Year 2014 competition organised by Brog Marketing, editor of the Stacja Benzynowa monthly and the Petrolnet.pl website. In addition to winning the Service Station of the Year 2014 award, the Motorway Service Area in Wieszowa Południe also wins in the following categories: Catering at a Service Station, Motorway Service Area Service Station, and New Service Station of 2013, while the Motorway Service Area Wieszowa Północ receives the award for the Best Premium Service Station Operated by a Fuel Company.
- The Mszana Dolna franchise-operated service station wins the Golden Service Station 2014 award at the Petrol Station 2014 Trade Fair organised by the Polish Chamber of Liquid Fuels.
- Distinction awarded by the Czech Trade Inspection to the BENZINA fuel stations in the Quality Seal programme, which involves regular tests of the quality of fuels sold on the Czech market.
- The Star service stations in Germany rank 4th in popularity according to the Handelsblatt daily.
- BA95 and VERVA 95 fuels offered at BENZINA service stations are assigned the Premium Fuel status by the Czech motor sports magazine Svět motorů (based on laboratory tests of the parameters of gasolines available on the market).
- VERVA 100 fuels sold at BENZINA service stations in the Czech Republic are awarded in the Premium Fuel category in the competition organised by the Czech motor sports magazine Svět motorů.
- Awards received by ORLEN Paliwa (in the 'Wholesale Segment' category), ORLEN Południe (in the 'Biofuels Market' category), and ORLEN Gaz (in the 'LPG Market' category) in the 'Akcenty' competition organised by Information Market S.A. on the e-petrol.pl website.
- Highly-modified bitumens offered by ORLEN Asfalt win the Gold Medal at the Autostrada-Polska 2014 Trade Fair.
- MaxExpert recognised as Product of the Year 2013 by AutoExpert.
- HUTPLEX HV lubricant recognised as 'Product of the Year 2013' by the editorial team of the Inżynieria i Utrzymanie Ruchu magazine.
- Awards for ORLEN Centrum Serwisowe at the 21st International Petrol Station Trade Fair for: ADAST LPG dosing unit with mass flow meter.
- The Najwyższa Jakość Quality International 2014 Golden Emblem title and award for ANWIL in the 'QI ORDER' category in recognition of the company's top-quality management systems, awarded by the Jury of the Programme run under the auspices of the Ministry of Infrastructure and Development, Ministry of Economy, Polish Agency for Enterprise Development and the Polish ISO Forum Club.
- An award for ORLEN Upstream in the Najwyższa Jakość Quality International 2014 poll. The QI ORDER – Top-Quality Management emblem.
- PKN ORLEN receives an award in recognition of the philanthropy programme designed for PKN ORLEN's employees in the 8th edition of the 2014 Philanthropy Leaders competition organised by the Polish Donors Forum.
- The Silver CSR Leaf for exceptional corporate social responsibility and sustainable development performance, awarded in the ranking organised by the Polityka weekly and PwC.
- 2nd place in the Fuel, Power Generation and Hydrocarbon Production category of the 8th edition of the Socially Responsible Companies ranking.
- Award in the Socially Responsible Company contest.
- Jacek Krawiec, President of the PKN ORLEN Management Board, is awarded the title of the Sports Ambassador of Independent Poland in the Sporting Success of the Last 25 Years survey organised under the auspices of Polish President Bronisław Komorowski.
- The Golden Super Business Laurel in the Sports Sponsorship category.
- ORLEN WARSAW MARATON named Poland's best Mass Event of the Year 2014 in the 80th edition of the poll organised by the Przegląd Sportowy magazine, and winner of the IAAF Silver Label award as one of world's best marathon events.